Monday 5 November 2012

High Priority Assets Complete :D

After many days of working on the high priority assets i finally completed all of them. To sum it up i really enjoyed modelling and texturing all of my assets and i am very proud of my work. During the texturing phase i had a couple of problems, one of my main ones was the editable poly still being turned on and that didn't allow me to select any faces to texture. By creating these assets i wanted to give the feel of adventure and the setting being egyptian so i tried to include a lot of egyptian art including hieroglyphs and a sarcophagus. I learnt alot by modelling i started to use less of the cut tool and relied more on the inset and bevel tools to create more shapes. While doing extrusions on cylinder it didnt work my way because it would start on rounded and when extruded it would turn off the smooth option and you could see the actual polygons

No comments:

Post a Comment